What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iOS 4.3

Essjay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't understand why some people still have wifi problems I have many customers ( now 85) with iPads all on wifi and absolutely no issues at all. I should point out again that many older modems do not like any of the new technology and in addition the settings for security if incorrect can cause issues with connecting to the net. I suggest if you still experiencing problems change your modem router / router. I recommend net gear

I have a net gear router, an I still experience issues with slow net speed using 4.2, I downgraded to 3.2.2 an the net speed is now super fast, shame as I love all the multi tasking on 4.2.

ocdetails

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So now that the 4.2.1 untethered jailbreak is out and working, does that mean if I run the update on my 3.2 iPad that it will go to 4.3? Any way to push 4.2.1 without losing my place on some of the apps I've already got installed? Grrrrrrr.... I've got a couple games I don't want to lose my place on, so downgrading iOS isn't really an option. Oh well... I've lived this long without an update, so I'll just hang out till one is figured out for the 4.3.

OP
graywolf

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Afraid that you got it backwards a bit there.

We knew about 4.3 for a couple months now. It is not Apples fault that the UNTETHERED jailbreak just came out. Just bad timing and nothing more.

There was a cruddy TETHERED jailbreak for quite a while now that you COULD have used......and the fact that no one is FORCING you to update to 4.3.

Oh...sorry I can see that you want some sympathetic typing...ok how does this work for you.....

OH HOW DARE APPLE UPDATE ITS DEVICES WITH NEW FEATURES AND SECURITY FIXES!!! HOW DARE THEY!!!!!! /SARCASM.

Better now? :D :p

Excuse me. My post was ALL sarcasm. I may be 15, but I am not an idiot. It is all sarcasm, a joke saying that it is funny that we finally get the untethered jailbreak when apple is about to release 4.3. I think you need to come back to high school.

LMAO!!!!!! Typical kid response.....I miss those days.

Ah to be young and naive again.....

I guess you don't understand sarcasm either, so you have to come up with with some stupid comeback to make yourself feel better.

P.S. Your username is digiKID.

Most reactions

Latest posts