What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bluetooth sharing

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi, I had iPad and now I want to share some pix with iPhone who can I do. I open Bluetooth to share like android but I can't. Tks in advance for reply.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi, I had iPad and now I want to share some pix with iPhone who can I do. I open Bluetooth to share like android but I can't. Tks in advance for reply.

Well, one easy way is to use Apple's AirDrop which establishes an Ad Hoc wireless connection between iDevices - there are a number of requirements including having both Bluetooth and Wi-Fi on for transmitting devices - check the link to determine if your hardware/software are compatible.

For myself, I've used AirDrop often to transfer files between our iPads, iPhone, and Mac computers - usually works fine, but sometimes can be annoying when one device fails to recognize the other. SO, let us know if this method works for you. Dave :)

OP
jaba123

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ok but I read the link iPhone 4s air drop did not cover let see I try to connect.

Last edited:
OP
jaba123

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I check option air drop in 4s no problem I will transfer pix other apps I think 4s Is out of APPLE family now due to very old to new software support. Thanks

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I check option air drop in 4s no problem I will transfer pix other apps I think 4s Is out of APPLE family now due to very old to new software support. Thanks
The 4s still gets the latest software, you can update it to 9.3.2, the recent iOS. It's possible that a few features don't work, but it's still supported.

It won't get iOS 10 in autumn, but that doesn't mean that it's out of the Apple family, as it's an Apple device.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Ok but I read the link iPhone 4s air drop did not cover let see I try to connect.

Well, as I stated, you needed to check the compatibility of your hardware & software, and apparently Apple's iPhone 4s is not on the hardware list. Of course, depending on the number of images you want to transfer, emailing the pics to yourself would be an option.

Also, check this Forum Link, and specifically post #6 which I wrote last year - most of the suggestions apply - there are several apps (PhotoSync & PhotoTransfer) that provide wireless transfer between iDevices & computers - one would likely work for you. Dave :)

OP
jaba123

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Tkz the link did not work but don't worry I had more option like viber and as. Said mail but like android, Apple will make make friendly freely share things between apple device as iphone4s did not support air drop after Apple feel access

Last edited:

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Tkz the link did not work but don't worry I had more option like viber and as. Said mail but like android, Apple will make make friendly freely share things between apple device as iphone4s did not support air drop after Apple feel access

OK - the link works fine for me on my iPad and also on my MBPro, and likely for others - if you are still interested in reviewing options, the actual URL is shown below - take a look - may help? Dave :)

Looking for a simple photo uploader

Last edited:
OP
jaba123

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I m using IPF via tapatalk maybe that's why

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
It seems there's a problem in Tapatalk again.
@jaba123
When I try to view the links, I get a long popup (System Message), and at the bottom, there's "Contact Us". Use this to inform the developers of the app about that problem.

OP
jaba123

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes, JA as usually u r right, I also got popup.

Most reactions

Latest posts