What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bluetooth Keyboard & Mouse

dgwills

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi All. Newbie here. I have an iPad 1 running 4.3.3 Jailbroken.
I have installed BTstack for keyboard & BTstack for mouse but can't get both to work at the same time. Its either one or the other working great but both at same time gives heaps of problems. I have emailed the developer of the Cydia Apps but no reply. Any thoughts guys or gals. Thanks.

sauobeatbath

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I tried to ascertain whether the problem was the batteries inside getting weak, but the problem still existed.

OP
D

dgwills

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The Bluetooth in the iPad can only run one device at a time.

A Jailbroken iPad with BTstack keyboard & BTstack mouse via Cydia will run 2 bluetooth devices because it disables the ios bluetooth. There are vidoes all over You Tube showing this but I'm having problems with my setup for some reason.

weedguru

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Could it be any mouse or keyboard? I mean has apple pulled another one by restriciting this as well to a few supportable devices (like hyperdrive's external hd)

Most reactions