What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

bluetooth keyboard arrow keys only work 10% of time!

lhwang78

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i'm using quickoffice and when i have an excel file open and want to use the arrow keys, it only works like 10% of the time!!! why is this?? am i doing something wrong? it will work, but as soon as i type something into a cell, it will stop working. really, really annoying. someone help me!!

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Which Bluetooth keyboard are you using? Is it the Apple keyboard, or Zaggmate or one of the folding keyboards, such as the Verbatim or iGo?

I have an intermittent problem on my iGo keyboard which is caused by the ribbon connector that connects the two folding sides of the keyboard together coming slightly loose. A quick 'push' back into its socket fixes that problem

Tim

OP
L

lhwang78

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've had the problem with both the zagg and brookstone's portfolio one...

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is this a new problem or one you've always had. I think it's a feature and not a fault.

Have you tried to use the Tab keys to move between cells?

Tim

Most reactions

Latest posts