What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blu Ray to iPad 2

Shaft80

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys,

First time post so please forgive me if this has been asked before... I've spent hours searching Google and all I can find are companies trying to sell products... so I'm a little reluctant to believe them!

I'm after an easy-to-use program which will allow me to rip my Blu-Rays and DVD's from my Blu-Ray drive to my PC and convert them into MPEG4. I'm happy to pay for such a product if it comes highly recommended, however, I'm trying to avoid paying for a program which will remove the protection (such as AnyDVD) and another program to rip and convert (such as Aimersoft)... does anyone know of an all in one package (preferably not as expensive as AnyDVD?)

Bonus features would be the ability to crop the film and remove the black bars etc. but these are not my main priority... ease of use is though.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and any advice offered will be gratefully received.

Most reactions

Latest posts