What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blogs that review books on iBookstore?

matrix07

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

Anyone knows some good blogs or webs about iBookstore or reviewing books in iBookstore. Googled it but find nothing.

arshield

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
mrshields.com
There are a ton of book blogs. But I doubt very many that are exclusive to a format. Look at Kindleboards.com for some lists of book blogs.

OP
M

matrix07

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks guys. Have many bookmarks of book sites but none exclusive to iBookstore. That's a shame. I really like the app. Well guess that's why my googles turned nothing. :(

EDIT: arshiled, that's a pretty nice blog.

Last edited:

arshield

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
mrshields.com
Thanks. I really don't know anyone that would limit themselves to a format. Red Adept is exclusively ebooks and mostly kindle but reviews independent. She would be the closest to that that I know.

jn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.josephfnewman.com
@Arshield

My book, The Freeman's Oath, just went into the iBookstore. I was heading over to the "shamelessly promote your book thread," when I stumbled on this post. I agree, your site is pretty tremendous and a great resource for free ebook reviews. As it happens, my book is also free, so if a coming-of-age story crossed with a little biblio-mystery sounds like your thing, I'd be honored if you had the time for a quick look.

All best,

Joe

Most reactions

Latest posts