What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BlogPress problem

charlyee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello all, after updating my BlogPress app does not open. I am in the middle of my travel blog.

Please help !

Sent from my iPad using iPF

K1W1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
First of all turn your iPad off completely and then restart it. If that doesn't work check the app store for an upgrade to the app you are using.

OP
C

charlyee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
K1W1 said:
First of all turn your iPad off completely and then restart it. If that doesn't work check the app store for an upgrade to the app you are using.
Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. Unfortunately there is no update and shutting off and re starting didn't work. :(

OP
C

charlyee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
charlyee said:
Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. Unfortunately there is no update and shutting off and re starting didn't work. :(

I emailed the developer and got a prompt reply beck saying that the update is in the App Store for approval. I hope it doesn't take too long since I am using it on a daily basis for my trip.

Wislanscraft

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello all, after updating my BlogPress app does not open. I am in the middle of my travel blog.

Please help !

Did you ever get it to work? I just updated to IO5, wrote a blog post, and as soon as I saved a draft, it started crashing and I cants get in. I emailed developed but no reply yet

OP
C

charlyee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Did you ever get it to work? I just updated to IO5, wrote a blog post, and as soon as I saved a draft, it started crashing and I cants get in. I emailed developed but no reply yet
I un installed and re installed and it was working fine until yesterday. I had same problem as you and un installed and re installed it many times. I finally decided that I would just post to the web however much I had instead of saving as draft and that seems to be holding up, maybe you can try that?

Please post what the developer said, this app is not playing nice with iOS 5. :(

Wislanscraft

iPF Noob
Reaction score
charlyee said:
I un installed and re installed and it was working fine until yesterday. I had same problem as you and un installed and re installed it many times. I finally decided that I would just post to the web however much I had instead of saving as draft and that seems to be holding up, maybe you can try that?

Please post what the developer said, this app is not playing nice with iOS 5. :(

Thanks! I uninstalled and reinstalled and was able to update my blog, although I had to start from scratch on the post I had almost finished. For safety's sake, I published and *then* proofread it. I'll let you know what developer says as soon as he/she responds...

OP
C

charlyee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wislanscraft said:
Thanks! I uninstalled and reinstalled and was able to update my blog, although I had to start from scratch on the post I had almost finished. For safety's sake, I published and *then* proofread it. I'll let you know what developer says as soon as he/she responds...
Well it crashed again, fortunately I had only made two changes and tried to save it. I see everyone complaining about it in the App Store, and are waiting for an update that is awaiting approval.

Have you looked into any alternatives?

Thanks

OP
C

charlyee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I need to find an alternative to BlogPress, which has been crashing since the iOS5 update and the developer is MIA.

Can someone please recommend an app that will work with Blogger, I need to find one quick.

Thanks much. :)

Most reactions

Latest posts