What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blogging iPad

perkamonline

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
perkamonline.info
Hi,

I`ve just started my blog with analyzing features and future of iPad and hi-tech machines for human use. Maybe the market is still developing and i hope there are lots of possibilities for its enlargement through the continents.

Meanwhile, there are more and more custommers anr device users, they`ll need help and assistance.

What to do with such a blog? May it be useful and interresting? What needs to be changed - all your oppinions are very important!

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

I`ve just started my blog with analyzing features and future of iPad and hi-tech machines for human use. Maybe the market is still developing and i hope there are lots of possibilities for its enlargement through the continents.

Meanwhile, there are more and more custommers anr device users, they`ll need help and assistance.

What to do with such a blog? May it be useful and interresting? What needs to be changed - all your oppinions are very important!

We didn’t have the link of you’re blog how can we judge it ?

robb25j

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I thought I was tripping when I didn't see a link (glad someone else noticed thought I was going crazy)

OP
P

perkamonline

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
perkamonline.info
Ups, i thought that links posting is like a bumpkin style:):)

There are some lens and links i`ve made on issue:

Perkamonline.Info| iPad Lietuvoje!

http://www.squidoo.com/iphone2011

Sure, it looks like affiliant, but my reason is to generate more original content. As the market grows, i`ve decided to manage some stuff for local market...

My first connection with iPad and iPhones was few months ago, when i`ve gott a broken one Apple as pawn:)

Most reactions

Latest posts