What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blank pdfs

Sonicrobby

iPF Novice
Reaction score
ive been scanning my papers into pdf files, but when i load em onto the ipad they come out blank. No its not the app, ive tried it in goodreader, ibooks, ifiles, and they are still blank, but they arent blank on my pc.

Further research showed that they have been scanned and optimized with the JPEG2000 setting instead of regular JPEG, this is what the problem is because the ipad doesnt support jpeg2000.

My question is, how do i convert them to be ipad compatible?

Ive tried printing them in acrobat as pdf's but the quality is terrible, the letters become so bunched up that you cant read it.
Ive tried saving each pdf page as a separate jpeg image, but it creates that pixel quality that i hate so much.

Is there an easy workaround to this? Or do i have to rescan all 1200 pages again under a the jpeg optimization?

peled

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank for both of you. Learned something from you guys.

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
that's a very good info! i had the same problem months ago!

Most reactions

Latest posts