What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Black or White ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

augustya

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

With the Release of iPad-3 just 2 days away, I am gearing up to buy my first ever iPad and I am caught in this Dilemma should I go with the Black one or the White one.

So I am expecting people here from their personal experiences help me out :)

The Theory that I have heard is, though white looks elegant and more beautiful a user while using it always has this distinct white borders of the frame in the back of the mind which can create a illusion of the video and image not looking so big despite it is quite big and something obstructing the view. But with Black borders it gels with the Video and Image inside and hence does not give this feeling of something obstructing the view !!

is it true ? does this really happen ? I also personally think white is beautiful but haven't used any iPad so long that I can say white obstructs my viewing and Black does not !!

Cheers !

Augustya

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi, Augustya. Welcome to the forum. It's good to "see" you and I hope you enjoy your visits.

Picking the right color, for you, is a hard decision. We have a long-running thread about that debate right here: http://www.ipadforums.net/showthread.php?t=20856

May I suggest you have a read through it and see what other members have said.

Since that one's already going, I'll close this one now. Thanks for your understanding and good luck on your decision.

Marilyn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions