What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Black or white iPad 2?

Black or White?

• Black

Votes: 340 60.5%
  • White

Votes: 222 39.5%

• Total voters

AppleFan1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I chose white because I like the look of it and it's nice and bright. It's also less likely to get hot and show up fingerprints.

magicalpig6

iPF Noob
Reaction score
they are both nice. i have the white one, i prefer it to the black. I would advise to get black if you are a boy and white if you are a girl.

Unleashed

iPF Noob
Reaction score
they are both nice. i have the white one, i prefer it to the black. I would advise to get black if you are a boy and white if you are a girl.

I dont agree with white = girl and black = boy like white is pink ;p

Though saying that what ever colour I get I wish I had purchased the other and the woman in the apple store instantly assumed I wanted black, though my very first ipad was white that I gave to my mum on her birthday and purchased a black 128gb retina lol

Saying that my iphone 4 was black and now I am happy with my white iphone 5..

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score

I would advise people to get what they like and leave sex out of it. Colors don't have sexes; they're randomly and illogically assigned by people.

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I would advise people to get what they like and leave sex out of it. Colors don't have sexes; they're randomly and illogically assigned by people.

Uuhhhhhh. Yeaaaahhhhh, agreed!!! Not very nice on a public forum...

Sent from my WiFi Only Black 64GB iPad with Retina Display in NYC using iPF

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

Unnecessary post comment. Please read the forum rules.

Thanks.

Ski ~ iPadforums Moderator | iPhoneForums Moderator

iPhoNettie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I like both so my 4th gen iPad is black, my iPad mini is white, my iPhone 5 is also white. I Like the shiny beveled edges on the white mini & iPhone.

teralpar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My iPad 2 was white, and the iPad Mini I currently have is black. I like how sleek the black Mini looks when the screen is off.

Sent from my Black iPad Mini 16GB using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts