What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Black or white iPad 2?

Black or White?

• Black

Votes: 340 60.5%
  • White

Votes: 222 39.5%

• Total voters

lkilgore

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I bought my first iPad (first generation), while in Kuwait, it only came in black. Last summer, while I was back to the US, I bought the iPad2. I got the white one so that I could easy tell the difference between the old iPad and the new iPad. The old one I passed down to my wife, and of course, I kept the iPad2 for myself.

I like the white iPad. I haven't had any problems keeping it clean, even though I travel around the world with it. I use it every day, and the white is fine.

crazye

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hubby has black and I have white so we dont accidentally grab the wrong one. He wouldn't be able to get a lot of work done with kindergarten games and puzzles loaded on it!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Forum Runner

RitaH

iPF Noob
Reaction score
crazye said:
Hubby has black and I have white so we dont accidentally grab the wrong one. He wouldn't be able to get a lot of work done with kindergarten games and puzzles loaded on it!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Forum Runner

I too done the same... But he is now ex, has the white one n i have black.. I know he will spit polish it everyday to ensure it is like new, myself..? At times i have to wipe it as u can see greasy fingers all over it! Lol xx

kimmy162

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a black iPad 2 ...white was out of stock everywhere I went :(

joann.jimi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would highly recommend getting the black one because it's way less distracting and looks better than watching videos on the white one. Black makes the retina display look better in my opinion.

Karleta

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Black it makes you think that the screen is bigger and because white can get very troublesome to clean with time...

sanada

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've got white. I was going to buy a black one but it's easy to put all finger prints all over black.

zorah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a white iPhone 4S, but for iPad 2, went ahead with black. Just one of those things.

Most reactions

Latest posts