What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Black or white iPad 2?

Black or White?

• Black

Votes: 340 60.5%
  • White

Votes: 222 39.5%

• Total voters

deevuh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My pretty white iPad goes so great with my hello kitty case :)

aquaknight2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bought my IPad yesterday.... Reserved a White 16gb.... Went to collect it from the shop on the way home from work and changed my mind and picked up a Black 16gb instead.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

sockareng

iPF Noob
Reaction score
white or black

I love my iPad 2 in white... my first iPad and I/m sold already... have all my emails with me and can search the web so fast... not sure why I have put off for so long... BUT still love my blackberry phone with the key board...:)

mrbose

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Looked at both but decided on the black one now to find the right cover

Aa1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
MoonlitSonata said:
My white ipad is as pristine as the day I received it in March. Dirt is not an issue at all for white, but definitely for black.

How do you know if you have a white IPad?

To infinity and beyond

Aa1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
MoonlitSonata said:
Because I have a black iPod video. Fingerprint central.

Ah okay, I used to have a White psp.

PatriciaF

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the black ipad2 and yes my finger prints are all over the screen. But, I found out watching movies the black is better for my eyes. To me the white would distract but the black blends into the background.

Aa1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
PatriciaF said:
I have the black ipad2 and yes my finger prints are all over the screen. But, I found out watching movies the black is better for my eyes. To me the white would distract but the black blends into the background.

That's a by-product of a touch screen lol. People get surprised their touch screen has finger prints over it, I personally just don't like White electronics. They look cheaper even though I'm sure they cost more than black versions.

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Agreed. Fingerprints show up on the glass no matter what color an iPad. I just wipe the glass. My Kindle is white and collects fingerprints on the glass, too, though not as many, because it's not touch screen, lol.

If there were some reason fingerprints were rendered invisible by a white surround, I'd be creeped out, because I want to know when something's dirty -- so I can clean it, lol.

Most reactions

Latest posts