What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Black or white iPad 2?

Black or White?

• Black

Votes: 340 60.5%
  • White

Votes: 222 39.5%

• Total voters

Petdr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
MoonlitSonata said:
This still baffles me. Mine is white and it doesn't bother me one bit when watching movies.

I have the white also and watch movies A LOT, and love it! I don't find the white frame distracting at all.

Nelson7709

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I prefer white bcoz iPad White is unique and cannot be copied or else Apple will sue you. There should be no tablet in white. Only Apple!!!!

Shutterbug

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My iPad 2 is white and I love it. I watch movies all the time and it doesn't distract or take away from the movie at all for me.

dant

iPF Noob
Reaction score
White, not too bothered, only 32GB they had in the shop! Moreover, the White one brings less reflection, when using in direct sunlight.

Dan Thomas

m3fan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
White, not too bothered, only 32GB they had in the shop! Moreover, the White one brings less reflection, when using in direct sunlight.

Dan Thomas

Yes, I totally agree!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

lwminpins

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just White

Come on, white differentiates the iPad from so many other BORING pads that are coming out now (all in black, mind you). If your goth, I suppose you're going to want the black, but otherwise it should be the white!

tzimisce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
lwminpins said:
Come on, white differentiates the iPad from so many other BORING pads that are coming out now (all in black, mind you). If your goth, I suppose you're going to want the black, but otherwise it should be the white!

Except that, at the rate iPads have been selling, wouldn't there be about several million white iPads out there anyway, which would outnumber every other non-Apple tablet all combined together? (Just a thought.)

m3fan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
lwminpins said:

Except that, at the rate iPads have been selling, wouldn't there be about several million white iPads out there anyway, which would outnumber every other non-Apple tablet all combined together? (Just a thought.)

Hurray! Hurray!

jblennon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
32g wifi &3G black with grey magnetic apple cover! Only new to the iPad so at the moment the black is treating me AWESOMELY

Shutterbug

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I agree that the black iPad is nice, but every single electronic device I own is black, and I felt a change was in order. I am also debating whether I will get a white iPhone when my current mobile contract is up...again just to have something different to look at.

m3fan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I agree that the black iPad is nice, but every single electronic device I own is black, and I felt a change was in order. I am also debating whether I will get a white iPhone when my current mobile contract is up...again just to have something different to look at.

For the iPad, white is quite all right. But for an iPhone, I personally will stick to a black phone since It's a bit more "mannish"

Most reactions