What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bing for ipad help

Kevin43

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi
When Using the bing Search engine It seems to me. Over the last Few days now. I have to Click on the blu Links to what I am Searching for . 4to 5 times I have tried to Uninstall it and Reinstall it it still does this. It was I Could click on the Link ones and One open up.

runningbear29

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi
When Using the bing Search engine It seems to me. Over the last Few days now. I have to Click on the blu Links to what I am Searching for . 4to 5 times I have tried to Uninstall it and Reinstall it it still does this. It was I Could click on the Link ones and One open up.

I just tried using the Safria browser to find Bing then did a search and it worked just fine. I used both my iPad2 and a iPad4 both worked.

OP
Kevin43

Kevin43

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi Runningbear29

Sorry about this I am using the bing Search engine app

MattIM

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Kevin43 said:
Hi

Hi Kevin43, the Bing for IPad app is a little glitchy. Microsoft recently updated it and a lot of users have had problems. I always thought you had to click on the blue links...especially if presented with numerous items...

Attachments

• image-3620461297.jpg
    image-3620461297.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 448

Most reactions