What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Biggest annoyance with the iPad?

What are your biggest annoyances with the iPad? (4.2.1)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gen from Oz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Other issues: speaker needs more volume, and I forgot to tick no USB port, am guessing next generation will prob have! And ITunes needs some work, I hate the way the synch has repeatedly wiped my music and photos and I have to reload them! Default should be manual synch.

Last edited:

Fifty50

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.ipadprices.eu
Flash support

Flash support would always have made the iPad much more likely to crash when you were surfing sites with flash because flash consumes more memory than is available on the iPad.

I prefer a more stable experience.

tzimisce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Flash support would always have made the iPad much more likely to crash when you were surfing sites with flash because flash consumes more memory than is available on the iPad.

It's just the way people use the iPad for surfing: I've never really missed or noticed the absence of Flash because the few sites which I use the most don't utilize it at all.

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Coming up to a site that says "Sorry! This content is in Flash. Download Adobe Flash Player." is like coming up to turn on a street where it says " Reserved bus lane."

It's okay, just hit the" Reprogram Route" button on the GPS. But where's the Reprogram button on the iPad?

Sent from my iPad using iPF

speedlever

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Coming up to a site that says "Sorry! This content is in Flash. Download Adobe Flash Player." is like coming up to turn on a street where it says " Reserved bus lane."

It's okay, just hit the" Reprogram Route" button on the GPS. But where's the Reprogram button on the iPad?

Sent from my iPad using iPF

You have to change vehicles at that point if you wish to proceed.

FileSpnr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm probably the only person saying this, but since I like to dj with Ipad, my gripe is not enuf screen real estate

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Agreed FileSpnr.
Was idly thinking about the iPad2 and realised I'm more than happy with the one I've got :)
The only thing I'd really like to see is an increased screen area.
I know it's technically possible but doubt it's currently financially viable due the high reject rates.
Shouldn't be long though.

turner

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can't connect to itunes on my PC with Windows XP

As I mentioned in an earlier post, I am having trouble because the PC crashes when I connect the iPad and a blue screen appears with a long error code. No help from the Apple folks, so I am stuck.

1million

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Weight is a issue when trying to multitask. But this can be fixed with a good case w/stand. Other than that I dont have a problem.

ConnorS92

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Either lack of flash but not exactly a big deal to me. Or that they changed the flick switch on the side to mute instead of orientation lock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions