What's new

Big Business - game discussion

I could use some help with lipstick (Strom town city name, jekstrom2005 user name). Thanks in advance, let me know on the forum if you contributed so I can keep a record of repayment. Port will open in 2 hours.

Looking for newbies less than level 11.
 
I need to ask this again... Do you have to fill every container?
 
I couldn't finish the bridge in time. I am still working on it and I did some tasks in advance! I guess their idea of success is if one person completes everything. Stinks!!!!!

city name: normal town. name: nickeli

I got the same response from you and responded back to Yana tat she did a good job of cutting and pasting that response (which I had gotten 2 months prior (about the avocados- still 6 in 3 months). She said that she had nothing to add and that I should play more! More than 14 hours a day?!? The results of more play would be loss of job and marriage.... Still, I am contemplating playing more...Haha! I had 8 days & 21 hours to do the steel details, alas only 15 dropped... 2 days & 7 hours left.

I kind of want the timer to end so that I can get all of the steel details in one day and move on with the task & get working on the cargoes. ET will sit unfinished.... forever..... ah well.
 
do you know what you need to do to get "The fever got me!" achievement ?

Name : spike117 City : spike117 level 66

Read the wiki for achievements. Bigbusiness.wiki.com

STILL PLAYING NOT PAYING(city:mikeyville lvl62 id:makoadef anchorage,ak USA)
 
I have glue available for containers (city name Strom town, user jekstrom2005). Working on chlorine and glue today, all day.
 
I need to ask this again... Do you have to fill every container?

Yea if you want to get the anchor and xp. You don't have to fill VIP container though.

STILL PLAYING NOT PAYING(city:mikeyville lvl62 id:makoadef anchorage,ak USA)
 
Yea if you want to get the anchor and xp. You don't have to fill VIP container though.

STILL PLAYING NOT PAYING(city:mikeyville lvl62 id:makoadef anchorage,ak USA)

Right... But the ones that are filled, do you get compensated?
 
Read the wiki for achievements. Bigbusiness.wiki.com

STILL PLAYING NOT PAYING(city:mikeyville lvl62 id:makoadef anchorage,ak USA)
The fever got me!:
Accumulate 20 Gold

ok I have 21 and no chiv

Name : spike117 City : spike117 level 66
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom