What's new

Big Business - game discussion

Now I am confused. I mean, if you are a brave pioneer these posters are a nasty surprise unless you have a few fully upgraded paper mills and a stack of production bonuses (and credits). The rest of us can make these things in advance, no? I set two of my mills to churn out ad posters.

{Summerville; the head honcho - Elloriana; need hammers and free decor stuff}

GI wants your money, that is obviously all they care about
 
Update bridge after 15 adv placards and upgrade admin building its 1000 energy and put out 5 fires.
 
10 drills from completion of ET challenge. Help me out people and ill send paid gifts!

Player name : james23db city name : foggy queef
 
Yes, I got the bolt pretty quickly. Had 9 buses and a doubledecker out, when I started this part. When they returned, I sent out 9 of those, which takes an hour +1 taxi (I have 2 terminals) - first time the taxi returned, I got the bolt.

Mine came back with the first taxi too.

On the subject of the bridges, hydro plant, etc. you get 10 days as soon as you start right, for each of the developments... the clock doesn't start and you have to complete all the developments in 10 days. I want to take my time.
 
Well, like most other Russian companies, they have learned what capitalism is......

Good for them. Now, on to the next one: how to make a high quality product... and provide high quality customer service... ;)

{Summerville; the head honcho - Elloriana; need hammers and free decor stuff}
 
Good for them. Now, on to the next one: how to make a high quality product... and provide high quality customer service... ;)

{Summerville; the head honcho - Elloriana; need hammers and free decor stuff}

Well - is true capitalism not about maximising profit, hereunder not spending money on something, which clients are not paying for?

:rolleyes:
 
Is it just me or has the profit for cottage cheese gone down to 3050
 
Finished the superstar achievement so thank you to all those who sent me the billboards especially strom town
 
Last edited:
Finished the superstar achievement so thank you to all those who sent me the billboards especially strom town

Your welcome. Working on the port, any ideas after stage 3? I am collecting engineers and workers for now.
 
Your welcome. Working on the port, any ideas after stage 3? I am collecting engineers and workers for now.
Sorry can't help you with that as I'm still trying to buy the land to reach it.meanwhile trying to collect as many things as possible.
 
Your welcome. Working on the port, any ideas after stage 3? I am collecting engineers and workers for now.
Good morning Jekstrom.Just finalised stage 3.Stage 4 is also split in 2, and the first does not seems so bad:-upgrade warehouse to level 5 - already done.-pay 10 worlers in your city. There are people walking around with a hard hat. Click on them, and pay them 10.000.
 
Good morning Jekstrom.Just finalised stage 3.Stage 4 is also split in 2, and the first does not seems so bad:-upgrade warehouse to level 5 - already done.-pay 10 worlers in your city. There are people walking around with a hard hat. Click on them, and pay them 10.000.
That took less than 1 minute.Second part of stage 4 is also not so bad, from the looks of it:-Receive 8 hammers (already had them in the stock, so that was done)-Receive 30 steel details. To be received from the donut cafe. Already have 13 from the earlier task.
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom