What's new

Big Business - game discussion

Hi everyone!!! Can you enlighten me on the benefit of having the mining building? I would like to know before purchasing it. Thanks

I just bought the mine and I love it because it doesn't use the regular trucks only dump trucks which I had to buy for the quarry to do ET tasks anyway. So now I just run the sand contract 1000+ gold every 10 minutes and it doesn't affect my regular truck distribution...... I never seem to have enough of any type of truck no matter how many times I upgrade and purchase more :(
 
Just an FYI: I just completed the ET task where I had to collect 19 granite. I DID NOT keep them all in my warehouse until the end of the task. I used them for upgrades as I got them and it still counted. The number continued to go up as I got them and did not decrease when I used them. I know some people have said that you have to keep all 10 of them in your warehouse till the end of the task...but I didn't and it still worked. I'm not promising that will work the same for everyone, maybe my game just has a glitch, but it worked for me!

:-) City: MegVille Player: MegFree1013 Level: 26 Need: Free Gifts that count for achievement: fountain & flowerbed :-)

Yep it's true, I had accidentally sold mine by fast fingering. The ET task still had the green check

[ city name: Sprawlville level 50 player: GAB IV from western mass USA need free gifts ]
 
I would like to see GI do some positive PR like donating 10-20% to the Boston families over the weekend. Costs them nothing considering its virtual credits. I'd pay for credits. I understand I can donate directly, however, I believe companies can raise a more significant amount this way.
 
I just bought the mine and I love it because it doesn't use the regular trucks only dump trucks which I had to buy for the quarry to do ET tasks anyway. So now I just run the sand contract 1000+ gold every 10 minutes and it doesn't affect my regular truck distribution...... I never seem to have enough of any type of truck no matter how many times I upgrade and purchase more :(

Agreed 100% about the mine. Just got it. Is it worth upgrading is what I'd like to know, the upgrades are so expensive!
 
Thanks archana . Which means I shall refrain from the task. AlpKa naam desi lagta hein! ?? Agar aap ddesi ho toh hello , mera naam Swati hein

Hi Swati,

Yes, I am from Pune. Where are you from?

Archana
 
Hi Swati,

Yes, I am from Pune. Where are you from?






Archana
I'm originally from Bombay but have been in London last 16 years or so. So a maharashtrian ?? I am one, married to a Hyderabadi :) mme muddamoon Hindi madhe lihila so that ankhi koni vachoo nahi Saknaar. As a punekar even if not a maharashtrian aap Marathi to
Jaanate hoge. Mein mera naam nahi use karati Yeha per.
Mera signature neeche hein oos naam se likhana
 
Hi everyone!!! Can you enlighten me on the benefit of having the mining building? I would like to know before purchasing it. Thanks

The biggest benefit is that it uses dump trucks. Otherwise, unless your quarry is open the dump trucks just sit there.
 
OMG!! My knuckle hit the sell all in my wh....everything is gone!!! Can't believe there was not prompt to confirm the sell all...:(
 
OMG!! My knuckle hit the sell all in my wh....everything is gone!!! Can't believe there was not prompt to confirm the sell all...:(

Oh no! That's what I was dreading all the time I had avocados. Did you have lots of important stuff you were saving in there?
 
OMG!! My knuckle hit the sell all in my wh....everything is gone!!! Can't believe there was not prompt to confirm the sell all...:(

My heart goes out to you. It's a sinking feeling for sure, I have done it

[ city name: Sprawlville level 50 player: GAB IV from western mass USA need free gifts ]
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom