What's new

Big Business - game discussion

I'm back after having no interent for a week - it was torture.

Anyway has anyone got the first "Easter Quest"

Mine is to produce
57 Eggs
64 Muffins
22 Sour Cream

All of which is really doable (with the factories i have)and i should be able to have it done by tomorrow evening
 
Anyone want to trade eggs? I have one to trade.

City Geldville Player Germanmajor from the cold tundra of Maine. fountains or flower beds for the ingrate achievement are needed.
 
Anyone want to trade eggs? I have one to trade.

City Geldville Player Germanmajor from the cold tundra of Maine. fountains or flower beds for the ingrate achievement are needed.

i've got one, i've just added you as a friend. I'm lavamad btw
 
i've got one, i've just added you as a friend. I'm lavamad btw

Just accepted you. Bluebell is the city.

City Geldville Player Germanmajor from the cold tundra of Maine. fountains or flower beds for the ingrate achievement are needed.
 
And i sent one back.

1 building down 3 to go :D

Thanks for the trade. Now to meet all the other requirements.

City Geldville Player Germanmajor from the cold tundra of Maine. fountains or flower beds for the ingrate achievement are needed.
 
I have a golden egg and would appreciate a swaps with someone, anyone?

Name: Rikmondo City name: Rikville Level:40 Needs: free gifts
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom