What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best weather app?

Gab3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Whats your weather app and why do you like it so much?

seneca18

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I personally have not found a really good weather app for the iPad.  I love the Weather Underground app on the iPhone but wish they would make an iPad version.  I also just go to the horses mouth for my weather and go to NOAAs (aviation digital data service actually) website.  Has all the info I want when looking at weather, much more than just a basic 5 day forecast.  

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
Weather Alert USA

Get an instant notification for severe weather alerts in your current location as well as other location you want to monitor. If there is a tornado or any other hazardous weather you will want to know before its to late.

You would be suppress how many people are clueless about current hazards when weather alerts are issued. They are not watching TV or listening to the radio at the time and have not purchased a weather alert radio. Also if you are one of those who have been clueless as I was up until last year, you will be shocked to see how many weather alerts are actually issued.

Remember when a thunderstorm warning is issued, it doesn't just mean there could be lightning. Thunderstorm warnings mean there is a possiblity of either hail or wind gusts above 50 miles per hour. You should not be outside when it is going to either hail or have wind gusts above 50 miles per hour.

PaulChristenson

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The Weather Channel® for iPad primarily because it is sort of an extension of the Weather Channel that I watch on cable...the 5 and 10 day forecasts meet my basic needs and the alerts are basically accurate for my region.

Most reactions