What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The missing apps

poshpantspaddy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all just getting to grips with my iPad, what a great device. I knew before purchase that some of the stock apps that came on the iPhone were missing and have replaced the calculator. However I am still looking for a weather and clock app.......what would you all suggest. I'm based in Ireland so the weather app would have to be international.

papa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all just getting to grips with my iPad, what a great device. I knew before purchase that some of the stock apps that came on the iPhone were missing and have replaced the calculator. However I am still looking for a weather and clock app.......what would you all suggest. I'm based in Ireland so the weather app would have to be international.

Weather HD and accuweather are the two best... I like weather HD the best.
(These are simple weather apps, not showing radar and such)

If you want radar and all that crap weather channel app...

figmo10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There are several free clock apps at iTunes. The Accuweather app includes radar and there is MyWeather and WeatherUSA, both free, that are radar only.

keroro1979

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Heres the weather forecast for Ireland for the next..... oh, I dont know. 100 years?

Monday: rain
Tuesday: cloudy with chance of rain
Wednesday: rain
Thursday: rain
Friday: clear in the morning, then rain
Saturday: mostly clear....... no, wait...... rain
Sunday: cloudy, possible rain

This is according to my grandad, who is from Templemore in Tipperary, and is pretty much what Ive experienced when Ive been :) Still love it though :D

Most reactions