What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best Twitter Client

iDharma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am a pretty active Twitter user (over 12,000 tweets) and I use Osfoora HD. I think it has the slickest interface, allows both styles of retweet, has both dark and light themes and scalable fonts, has a user view that lets you see whether the user follows you back, and when held in portrait orientation, permits you to see a large number of tweets in your stream.

The other one I like is TwitRocker. Probably the most customizeable of all of them.

dpizzo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That's a tough call. TweetDeck is nice, but so it TwitterRiffic. Each one has forté... :)

Piko

Yeah, when i first got my iPad, I installed both and figured I would eventually decide which one to keep, and which to delete, but still have both installed.

iDharma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That's a tough call. TweetDeck is nice, but so it TwitterRiffic. Each one has forté... :)

Piko

I find TweetDeck visually impressive but very buggy. I keep checking the App Store to see if the developer has updated the app, but so far to no avail. I know a lot of other folks on Twitter (not users of this forum) who have dumped TweetDeck due to stability and usabiility issues.

arshield

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
mrshields.com
I have tried several and I think Osfoora HD is best. There was a sale last weekend, I don't think it is still going on. It is way faster than tweetdeck.

Biggysmallz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does any of the Twitter programs mentioned so far enables the user to secure the Twitter account so that someone is not able to just pick up your iPad and tap into your Twitter page?

OP
RobotRock

RobotRock

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks, think I'll go with Osfoora HD. I only have one account, and I don't tweet that much myself (only have about 1,000) but I follow a lot of people so I need one that looks nice.

iDharma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks, think I'll go with Osfoora HD. I only have one account, and I don't tweet that much myself (only have about 1,000) but I follow a lot of people so I need one that looks nice.

I think you'll be happy with it. I'm curious to know what you think of it.

Most reactions

Latest posts