What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

best travel accessory for iPad

ashlora

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I travel frequently along with my iPad 3. What would be the best and suitable accessory for me to carry along which will not take too much space? need some suggestions....

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Mine is a close-fitting padded bag with both a handle and a shoulder strap. It's from STM, there are others.

milliHelen: amount of beauty required to launch one ship.

Somerled

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.deckyon.com
I have the following in my gadget bag for just the iPad
1. 12 South Compass Stand (folds up tiny)
2. Stylus (takes up no room at all)
3. Headphones
4. iPhone charger w/ sync cable. Slower to charge the iPad, but will do overnight. Will also recharge the battery listed below. More for the size than anything. I sometimes carry the iPad charger as well.
5. Opteka BP-SC4000 Ultra Thin Solar Powered High Capacity (4000mAh) Backup Battery (very thin)
6. Mophie iPhone 4S Battery Case with charge cable. this thing is awesome - can run more than 2 days on a charge.

I am using a Targus NetBook bag, but still looking for a better one. It works now, but I really want one of the Waterford bags.

Last edited:

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For plane rides, I like this privacy screen that keeps nosy neighbors from seeing what I type, read or watch. It's removable and reusable, and I use it only on flights.

For car trips, I like my Griffin car charger. It's meant for iPad and charges quickly, but also works for iPhone and touch.

cayleg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bluetooth jabra hd ear peice for wireless audio

It works with everything like music,movies,streaming
great portable sound no wires and if you use the dell phone app it puts your calls thru too:thumbs:

Most reactions