What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best RPG Game

whiterave

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Played Battleheart and I am playing dungeon hunter 1 it is fun. I have also played infinity blade, pocket rpg, and bards tale.

I like the old school bards tale look and the Battleheart look as well if that helps. I have looked around but haven't found any others that were caught my attention. I heard balders gate is coming soon. Can you recommend any good rpg games for the ipad, Thanks

Last edited:

Playerout

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you liked Battleheart you could consider getting Battleloot..it's similar in the graphic, cute and fun!
Or, if you like real catchy rpg games...I'd recommend a few
Swordigo (old school graphic and cool gameplay)
Dragon Odyssey Frane (kinda new...I like it)
Avernum
Chaos Ring (On top of my list!!!)
Avadon
Sword of Fargoal

...I'd have others but those are the best...IMHO
:)

OP
W

whiterave

iPF Noob
Reaction score
With chaos rings I heard its in Japanese? Are they all like that? How did you
Iike swordigo

cellur111

iPF Noob
Reaction score
whiterave said:
Iike swordigo

I recommend getting swordigo

STeBoS

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm currently playing Final Fantasy 3 and it is great. Very well done remake. It is way overpriced and a bit dated but loads of fun. 50+ hours of gameplay and tough.

Sent from Latveria

Playerout

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Iike swordigo
Japanese?..well voices are Japanese only (and that's definitely something they should fix with upgrades)..but texts are english!
anyway...swordigo is a great game! and if you liked it, I'll suggest Spellsword..it's one of the most addictive games I've ever played on Iphone..and with the last upgrade works pretty well on IPad too

Roll333s

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I recommend you :
Pocket Legends (free) , Rimelands: Hammer of Thor ($4.99) , Dungeon Hunter 3 (Free)

edBish0p

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Any good RPG game with not-so-cute graphics, getting sick of all the cartoon styles out there to be honest....

Most reactions