What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best phone service provider

Vulcan210

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am thinking about getting a new iPhone (hopefully the 5 when it comes out) and I just want to know what is the best service provider. In the past I have used Verison, Tmoble, and AT&T. I know that the iPhone 5 probably wont be able to use Tmoble but I would like your opinions.

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Last edited:
OP
Vulcan210

Vulcan210

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for helping me! I know I will have 4g at most of the places I will be and will probably make my decision on the coverage that a certain provider has to offer.

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Happy to help.

Beyond comparing coverage maps, you might want to check with neighbors and colleagues. That's because even in the same city, ZIP code, neighborhood, etc., there can be differences. My brother lives on a hillside, for example, and I get better reception as I drive down his hillside.

Most reactions

Latest posts