What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best microsoft word and excel app for ipad

airwolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone had any experience with the apps for viewing and editing Word and Excel files on the ipad?

followthesapper

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi welcome to the forum,

There are numerous threads answering this question, if you search for Pages, QuickOffice HD, DocumentsToGo, CloudOn you will find a fair number of comparison threads detailing other members experiences and preferences.

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
No mention on onlive desktop? Virtual windows on your iPad, with real word, PowerPoint, and excel. You even get IE and flash support. Links into Dropbox. Only problems: need good wifi and cloud. Must pay $5/month for IE and priority access to servers. Best to have bluetooth keyboard too.

PoetryLvr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use CloudOn. Great app for free. Only downside is you have to be online to use it.

I have also tried to use the past option and that has not worked for me. Anyone know why this is not available?

PoetryLvr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
PoetryLvr said:
I use CloudOn. Great app for free. Only downside is you have to be online to use it.

I have also tried to use the past option and that has not worked for me. Anyone know why this is not available?

*paste option

OP
A

airwolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Signed up for Onlive tonight only downside I can see is that files are saved online so not much expectation of privacy or security for any sensitive information.

smchunu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I need office in my iPad how do install it and how much is it gonna cost me.

fionix

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Are there some apps that you don’t have to be online to view the documents in world or excel not like in CloudOn ?

IainG

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.thegamingreview.com
Signed up for Onlive tonight only downside I can see is that files are saved online so not much expectation of privacy or security for any sensitive information.

Have you found the OnLive app then? The only one I can find is the viewer that lets you watch people playing the games on OnLive...

Most reactions