What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Microsoft word app?

Eviljunkee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My son is in the 6th grade and has to type up reports for school. I was wondering if anyone knows of any app similar to Microsoft word and is capable of printing via AirPrint.. Thanks in advance!

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Sure - check out Apple's program in iWork call Pages HERE - will read & safe a variety of *.doc file formats (and others) and also print to AirPrint compatible printers (not as powerful as Word which means that there are some limitations, so read the descriptions carefully) - now, there may be others, but Pages will likely be sufficient ($10 at the App Store) - good luck in your selection! :)

OP
E

Eviljunkee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
giradman said:
Sure - check out Apple's program in iWork call Pages HERE - will read & safe a variety of *.doc file formats (and others) and also print to AirPrint compatible printers (not as powerful as Word which means that there are some limitations, so read the descriptions carefully) - now, there may be others, but Pages will likely be sufficient ($10 at the App Store) - good luck in your selection! :)

Thanks! I'll be checking it out..

Most reactions

Latest posts