What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best hard back case in UK?? (up to £25)

tozol

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys, I can not tell you how long today I have been looking for a UK delivery of a decent hard back case.

Now as you see from my other thread, I was inquiring about the excellent switcheasy nude, well I have had an email off them today to say the postage is an extra 10 euros, and on top of the 29.99, I just feel that is a little to expensive.

I dont mind the 29.99 so much but the extra 10 is just a step to far.

Anyway, can anyone recommend a good hardback case, thats buyable in the UK, willing to go up to £25.

I have checked ebay, but they just look tacky and cheap.

thanks.

Reaction score
ultimate ipad affordable case!

I agree, you should NOT have to spend a fortune to get a proper case for your ipad.

I may have the answer, as I am currently designing the ultimate hard case that has it all.

Perhaps I may send you one to test in the UK market.
jovan:)

OP
T

tozol

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I agree, you should NOT have to spend a fortune to get a proper case for your ipad.

I may have the answer, as I am currently designing the ultimate hard case that has it all.

Perhaps I may send you one to test in the UK market.
jovan:)

That would be great, if you check my site, i currently do a weekly gaming podcast here in the UK, crankygamersuk.net, and would give it a good look.

Funny thing as well, I'm still looking right now, and its a nightmare.

Anyway if your serious, give me a PM.

cheers

Diana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
switcheasy nude case for Ipad, UK supplier

hi,

i have just today recieved my switcheasy nude case from a uk suppier : Gearzap.com. £24.95 & £2.50 postage & packing so quite reasonable, and very quick delivery, just in time for the delivery of my 32Gb Wi-fi & 3G Ipad on Friday 28th! (several colours available, I ordered the Fuschsia; bright girly pink!)

Hope this information is useful to you! :)

Most reactions

Latest posts