What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Decent iPad case...

J_hutt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Out if interest, did the front flaps of yours sit flush against the screen...like it seems to in the ebay pic? I just received one...not sure if was that seller...but around the same price, and the flaps slightly lift and dont sit against the screen. In some places its quite pronounced.

keroro1979

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Out if interest, did the front flaps of yours sit flush against the screen...like it seems to in the ebay pic? I just received one...not sure if was that seller...but around the same price, and the flaps slightly lift and dont sit against the screen. In some places its quite pronounced.

Thats what put me off silicone cases. They seem to be very hit and miss - a friend has one on his iPhone, and the edges are very very loose. It would annoy me having them flapping around.

OP
Ultrimate

Ultrimate

iPF Noob
Reaction score
All aroun they are flush except the side where the button is, they kinda flappy there, but doesn't bother me. But I like the feel and how it feels thick yet a lil squishy...

Most reactions