What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best app for note taking with a stylus?

lbdyck

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have a Jot stylus and have tried several apps and have yet to find one that I like. The main issue is how the app manages my wrist when I'm writing. Penultimate seems the best but isn't perfect. I want something that allows me to rest my wrist on the iPad or not, that includes a rotation lock, and has the minimum features of Penultimate.

Thanks

asksteevs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
lbdyck said:
Have a Jot stylus and have tried several apps and have yet to find one that I like. The main issue is how the app manages my wrist when I'm writing. Penultimate seems the best but isn't perfect. I want something that allows me to rest my wrist on the iPad or not, that includes a rotation lock, and has the minimum features of Penultimate.

Thanks

Not sure if you'll consider its features minimal or not (they're actually quite expansive) but if you haven't seen it check out Noteshelf. The wrist protection is great. I've been using it for classes and really love it.

Most reactions