What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Belkin snap shield

Simon1405

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have had 3 Belkn Snap shields (clear) in 4 weeks. They all cracked in the same place, near to the speaker.
I have reported this to belkin as i think this is a design fault as the material used does not allow for the slight thermal expansion of the Ipad......belkin would not acknowledge this......i submitted a report.....submitted my details when requested to by 4 seperate " customer service agents" and was then given the Uk customer service telephone to report the fault ...........I sent yet another email with my address and email and have been told they are going to process a RMA but havent heard anything yet.

OP
S

Simon1405

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So, not happy with Belkin......can anyone recommend a clear back cover protector....suitable for use with an Apple smart cover ?

mk4

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Clear? No, sorry. I am using an Incipio Smart Feather back cover and really like it, so far. Perfect fit, just as if designed by Apple. Kinda locks the Smart Cover onto the iPad, also, as a bonus.

Hth.

OP
S

Simon1405

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Took the belkin back to retailer and obtained a refund......tired of waiting and being messed about by belkin "customer services"........now the proud owner of a clear hypershield.......110% improvement !

McTablet_T2C

iPF Noob
Reaction score
15% off on all back protectors at our site (link below) you can check it out if you want.

jmccamb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
McTablet_T2C said:
15% off on all back protectors at our site (link below) you can check it out if you want.

I bought one for my iPad 2 at best buy a few months ago and only after a week of use the corners cracked. I haven't dropped it or abused it, kind of a bummer.

OP
S

Simon1405

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Get a hypershield....made of TPU ....more flexible....and it protects the edge of the ipad better

Most reactions

Latest posts