What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Been Gone a While

Teacher's Pet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey everyone. I was a very regular member for a good while but I haven't been a very active poster lately because of the time I've devoted to work and school.

Well I've been trying to slow down a bit and get back to what I love, and the iPad 2 was a lil reward to myself for all the long hours I've been putting in. I have been around the site on and off reading the threads, but have been rather quiet, so I just wanted to let you all know I would be back around.

I absolutely love this forum, and really like what you guys have done with the place. The quality of membership is truly outstanding.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What a very nice post! I've been a member since January and I, too, have been impressed with the Forum. Unlike some other Forums I've been a member of, this one is not only 'inhabited' by real iPad enthusiasts but there's some serious and considered discussion and polite exchanges of opinions. Little or no 'ranting' or 'flaming'.

That makes it a nice place to be!

Welcome back to the Forum and I hope we get to hear of your impressions of the iPad2 - particularly for the members outside the US who won't be able to get their hands on an iPad2 for another couple of weeks.

Tim
Scotland

OP
T

Teacher's Pet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey Tim, what a nice welcome! You do a great job on the forums. I really like that your responses are so thorough.

You are exactly right, the members here exchange such good information. Unlike so many of the other forums (but not all) there are not a bunch of ignorant disrespectful punks that go on ranting and raving for what seems like hours, on subjects not related to the topic at hand.

I think this is because the quality of membership is so high, that even if someone might often do such things other places, it's quite obvious these forums are run correctly and the members police themselves and set the bar very high.

Most reactions

Latest posts