What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

barrel 2?

gray_mouse

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Plz can anyone confirm, in cydia I don't see barrel 2, it just says barrel. Version 1.5.4-3.

Asking because 1.5.4-3 doesn't really work in 4.3.1. When you flip to search page, the search box is on top above screen and you can't see it.

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Barrel 2 isn't hosted in any of the default Cydia repositories. A quick google search for "barrel 2 repo" will allow you to identify one and then add it to Cydia.

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi. I just noticed you said 1.5.4-3 doesn't really work in 4.3.1. On several of your threads you keep saying that things are not working when I and others can confirm they are. I am not having a go... BUT Barrel is working perfectly. So was infinidock, which was the last one you mentioned, and I think there were some others.
I think you should check your jailbreak. Your iPad seems to have problems which are not normal.
I can confirm 100%, both inifinidock and Barrel (paid apps in Cydia) are working perfectly on 4.3.1. (Yes, I can see the search box when I use barrel and flick right)

Just sayin', you might want to check your JB.

OP
gray_mouse

gray_mouse

iPF Noob
Reaction score
well for me they not working. Barrel 2 that I just downloaded, works perfectly though.

can't be my jb, since it's like 3rd jb I'm into and encountering same problems. I spend the whole day today rebooting after each app and checking that it works properly.

FruitJuice

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What is your fav barrel theme?

Mine is cube

It's simple but different

Most reactions