What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Barclay card financing for iPad 2

pinaklonkar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

Does anyone see any potential penalties or problems with this rather convenient financing option with Apple iPad 2 purchase.

I have a good credit history but I think setting up an automatic payment to pay the balance off in next one year slowly sounds like a good option. I am a "newbie" at financing as I almost never have financed anything other than my first gaming desktop with Newegg last year, and now thinking of doing the same for ipad 2.

What happens to that barclay card if I choose to return the ipad within 14 days? can I cancel it?

Fifi1992

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Credit

Hi,

Does anyone see any potential penalties or problems with this rather convenient financing option with Apple iPad 2 purchase.

I have a good credit history but I think setting up an automatic payment to pay the balance off in next one year slowly sounds like a good option. I am a "newbie" at financing as I almost never have financed anything other than my first gaming desktop with Newegg last year, and now thinking of doing the same for ipad 2.

What happens to that barclay card if I choose to return the ipad within 14 days? can I cancel it?

Did this. Not sure if u can cancel it. I'm paying it off in6 months.

OP
P

pinaklonkar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I spoke to the Apple representative and he said that it is a simple credit card and if you don't keep the Apple product, you should just go ahead and cancel the card, and there is no penalty for not using a service.

Also, since this morning, the link to where you apply for this financing scheme is down, even for Apple phone support. They can't process the order. :)

I am certainly going with this 1 year plan, very convenient. Just setup an automatic payment and be done with it for next one year.

Most reactions