What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paying With iTunes Cards

sceadugenga

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
dspoverseas.proboards.com
When I got my iPad I was happy to pay for stuff with my credit card and just put the details in and it accepts it automatically now.
I won a couple of iTunes gift cards that I'd like to use but as I start the pay process the iPad seems determined to pay with the credit card rather than give me the option of using the iTunes cards.

Any ideas?

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
When I got my iPad I was happy to pay for stuff with my credit card and just put the details in and it accepts it automatically now.
I won a couple of iTunes gift cards that I'd like to use but as I start the pay process the iPad seems determined to pay with the credit card rather than give me the option of using the iTunes cards.

Any ideas?

Use redeem function just enter card number and yu get automatic credit if more than one card keep redeeming you then have full credit on purchases up to total amount It is that easy need more let me know. Col

InHisName

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there a way to use two or more iTunes cards and use a different one the next time even if the other still has funds in it ?

Sent from my iPad using iPF, still lots room left in 64GB

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

Any ideas?
i just take out my credit card details then it has no choice but to use itunes credit.

Most reactions