What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Baldurs Gate For iPad

EarlHarr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
First of all, does anyone have any idea when this might come out? (It was supposedly november but it is now the 30th and no release...)

Secondly, does any one plan on playing Baldurs Gate on the iPad? Personally I am really hyped as I can't wait to play that classic game on my iPad (which is not here yet).

oivoi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.ottoojala.com
I heard rumors that there was a crash bug that they had to fix and therefore it was delayed. Hopefully It'll pass Apple's review next week. I'm also looking forward to this.

Smalldeveloper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Baldurs Gate was a fantastic game when i was a 18 years old boy. If BG come out on iPad i will be first who buy it :)

Somerled

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.deckyon.com
Check their forums. They have been having issues with the windows version and the non-openGL vid cards. They are focussing on that right now. One of their spokesman mentioned something about well into 2013.

OP
E

EarlHarr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow... 2013, that makes me pretty sad. I was really excited about getting baldurs gate for iPad. Oh well I will just have to wait, does anyone remember pick pocketing an NPC for this really good samurai sword and then going back and doing it again so you could dual wield them? Or was it just me...

mrcupu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hopefully by that time diablo for ipad comes out too :ipad-movie:

OP
E

EarlHarr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was just about to come on and say it is now available. That kind of came out of no where!

mrcupu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
wow 1.7gb i think ill pass cause only 300mb space left on my ipad cant even update my magic gathering 2013 without deleting it first:D

Most reactions