What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bad YouTube video quality!!!

VonDutch01

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.popup-stories.com
I was checking out some saltwater aquariums since I'm thinking about getting into that again, so it was just random videos but the quality just plain SUCKED!!
I'm not home right now so I checked out some of those same videos again on wifi and the quality is a whole lot better.

I gotta get me a better router.

Cya

Saltwater aquariums huh? I had a 500 gallon tank for about 4 years. Great hobby. I now watch my former inhibitants on a screensaver :eek:
If you want a real tank, go for it, it's a great hobby! But also be prpared for some real time investments. But you've already been there?

Meanwhile, enjoy the vids on wifi!

Grtz,

Patrick

Last edited by a moderator:

lacibu1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
..noticed useless crap quality only when lunched from iPads2 own "YouTube" applet. Starting "YouTube" from the browser (Safari)
makes a huge different. Non of the services (3G, Wifi, E) effects the movie quality at all.
This is my situation!
Hope I could help somewhat:)))

Most reactions

Latest posts