What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bad Habits from ipad

arbor53

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have got a bad habit from using my iPad 2, now when I'm not using it and I read a real magazine, real newspaper or a real book, I try to scroll the paper down with my thumb instead of turning the page or looking further down on the page, anyone else got any bad habits from using the iPad

Last edited by a moderator:

thewitt

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Touching the laptop screen is really annoying.... and yes I do it too. I think it comes from using my iPad with a keyboard..

-t

KJSmitty

iPF Noob
Reaction score
arbor53 said:
I have got a bad habit from using my iPad 2, now when I'm not using it and I read a real magazine, real newspaper or a real book, I try to scroll the paper down with my thumb instead of turning the page or looking further down on the page, anyone else got any bad habits from using the iPad

Just the same as yours.... :)

I couldn't tell you how many times I have "swiped" a screen or device thinking it would change pages! It's almost like an un-commanded response or something. Iv LOL'd at myself numerous times. :)

Cheers

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Well, not yet, but should I worry? :D

BTW, maybe there is an 'iPad Rehab Institute' for such addictions? ;):)

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well - it's not quite an iPad issue - but, being a moderator we have a 'nuclear' button - the 'one touch ban and clean'. With that one button - no password or any other protection needed - we can ban a user, ban his/her IP address, remove all their threads, remove all their posts.....

Now, when when my kids are getting on my nerves how I wish I had a 'one touch ban and clean'........:D

Tim

MattIM

iPF Novice
Reaction score
When I am on A PC on the Internet, I touch the top

of the window bar so I can quickly get back to the very top.

I try to reach the sleep button on top of my screen thinking I'd just put the PC to sleep.

I also touch the icons on my PC's screen thinking I can launch them with just one touch.

And finally, when I am in a Word Document or a Power Point presentation, I swipe my screen to get to the next page...

My team mates find it totally hilarious to watch me struggle thru a meeting when I don't have my iPad doing my work and I have to use someone else's laptop. I am supposed to be the technical one on my team!

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I know what you all mean. I am constantly replacing my iPads because I fold the top corners to mark my place and the iPad screen breaks.

Most reactions

Latest posts