What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Axdobe problem

mickeymost1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there anyone who can tell me if I can get a app or download an adobe flash for my I pad 2, there are times when i need it but my I pad says it is not Capable of putting 1 on.

Thanks very much

Sent from my iPad using iPF

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Flash is not supported for the iPad. If you do a search, there are many threads pertaining to this topic. You can do a work around and purchase apps like I swifter to help you get around this if you so desire. This app as well others available all have it's limitations.

Good luck!

OP
M

mickeymost1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks very much, do you know if the swifter will let me see items that need flash player, as I will buy it if it helps.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
For me I wanted to access some the games that Facebook had. That is the reason for my use. I am not sure what it is all capable of, but you can check out their website online and get a better idea. I found that it was slow ad clunky-and slowly discontinued its use.

OP
M

mickeymost1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks, very much for your very quick response, give yourself a pay rise I will check the web site. Happy new year

Most reactions

Latest posts