What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AV Player HD

adolfgalland

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys, I've just got AV Player HD which transfers movie files from a PC to my iPad over wifi. Works very well, but I can't figure out the alternative option of transferring movies via USB and iTunes. There seems to be no user guide on the net.

Can anyone help ? Cheers to all.

Jawwwwsh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm way too late to help I imagine but FYI, you connect your iPad, open iTunes, select the apps tab, scroll down and there is a section BELOW the apps section with file sharing, AVPlayerHD will be there, jsut drag+drop files into the box for AVPlayerHD and it puts it on your iPad :)

ibby14

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought this app but cant seem to get it to work, I clicked on WiFi Transfer then HTTP/FTP server then start, but then I just get
"waiting", but then nothing. I'm new to this, what am I not doing? Do I have to connect a cable or something? Is there a step by step guide somewhere I can look at? I'm sure it's probably something simple I just don't know what to do. Thanks for the help.

cagu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try to find the ap AV Player HD it´s not in appstore anymore, someone how can I get a similar?

Wrighty66

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Audio isnt sinking with video on playback

Hi Guys.
Can anyone help, getting frustrating....
I have been using a free dvd to ipad converter, then AVPlayerHD... but the actors voices/audio isnt in syn with there mouths.
so frustrating.
Any ideas how to resolve. Please

dhewson777

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi Guys.
I have been using a free dvd to ipad converter, then AVPlayerHD... but the actors voices/audio isnt in syn with there mouths.
so frustrating.

Some conversion programs don't do a good job. Audio/video sync issues are common. Try Handbrake with an iPad pre-set, or one of the other recommended conversion tools.

russ331

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Guys.
so frustrating.

I've used the following to rip DVDs to a format suitable for my iPad...

1) Aiseesoft Total Media Converter Platinum
2) DVD Catalyst4
3) Freemake
4) Handbrake
5) Tipard Blu-Ray Converter
6) WinX DVD Ripper Platinum
7) WinX Bluray DVD iPad Ripper
8) WonderFox DVD Ripper

Of them all, I prefer DVD Catalyst4. Intuitive interface, so easy to use, excellent choice of preset profiles for iPad, high quality rips, quick in use, outstanding value for money.

DVD Catalyst4 has it's own Forum within this site. You can download & evaluate it for free. If you like it, you can register it for US $10 ... About £6.50

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Most reactions