What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AUDIOTORIUM --- I didn't get what I paid for

Status
Not open for further replies.

jerliz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The add at the itunes store shows this quite graphically as a program that will record in accompaniment with note taking. I have downloaded it multiple times and all I get is a menu that says, not "Audiotorium", but "Note Pad".

I already have a note pad and sure don't need another... I also watched a review of the app, which showed, as iTunes does, all the fancy graphics for recording.

What I get is an interface that looks like a piece of parchment. Any one else have experience with the program? Am I doing something wrong in my approach to loading it? Any help here would be deeply appreciated.

Jerry

OP
J

jerliz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Problem resolved, at least it seems so. After deleting the program and reinstalling it a half dozen times, it seems to be working. Further commentary on this issue to be forthcoming

Jerry

memmons

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
app-apps.com
Jerry,

I'm the creator of Audiotorium Notes for iPad. Your best approach to get support for it is to send us an email from within the feedback button of the app or to send it from the app-apps.com website.

Having said that, I'm not sure what issues you are having. There is no text in our app that says "Note Pad". The title above the notes list is the title of the currently selected category and subject, which you can view by tapping the "category" button. Alternately, if you change your iPad to landscape view you can see the category, subject and notes list all at the same time. So, if you created a subject named "Note Pad" that is what you see when you start the app.

Additionally, reinstalling the app one time or a dozen times will make no difference whatsoever. The install process is exactly the same and completely automated by Apple -- developers have no control over it. If you are having issues installing apps it could be a problem with your iPad's flash memory. You might want to consider taking it to the Apple store.

If you need any other assistance please let us know.

Michael G. Emmons
Founder, App Apps, LLC
twitter: @appapps

The add at the itunes store shows this quite graphically as a program that will record in accompaniment with note taking. I have downloaded it multiple times and all I get is a menu that says, not "Audiotorium", but "Note Pad".

I already have a note pad and sure don't need another... I also watched a review of the app, which showed, as iTunes does, all the fancy graphics for recording.

What I get is an interface that looks like a piece of parchment. Any one else have experience with the program? Am I doing something wrong in my approach to loading it? Any help here would be deeply appreciated.

Jerry

Problem resolved, at least it seems so. After deleting the program and reinstalling it a half dozen times, it seems to be working. Further commentary on this issue to be forthcoming

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Glad to hear it's working now, though the chances of an app not working according to it's description is highly unlikely. It's probably the fastest way for an app to get rejected by apple.

Welcome to the forums memmons. Always good to see devs taking an interest in their customers.

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I agree some times one should hold down home and off button until apple logo appears as this is a reset
That may resolve issues. I much congratulate Memmons for joining and providing first hand support to our user. In most cases apps work however sometimes conflicts occur which may cause problems. Deleting an app and reinstalling usually fixes it. If not plan be contact the developer direct. I had issues with IMAX app sent an email after trying above and received a response with in 30 minutes. Considering I am 18 hours ahead of USA I was surprised by the response. Problem was compatibility with iPad 4.2 ? The app was updated from Apple itunes and now works great

OP
J

jerliz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I now have what I paid for. Audiotorium is now working fine. It appears to be doing what I wanted it to do. I didn't mean for any negative feedback for the product. Hopefully this comment will serve to call more positive attention to the app than otherwise. I have actually downloaded scores of apps since purchasing the iPad. So I don't know what happened. All I know is that it didn't download properly at the get-go. I deleted it multiple times and reinstalled. After four or five tries it did install and I thank the creators for something I have been looking for. Customer very satisfied

Jerry

Last edited:

memmons

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
app-apps.com
Thanks for the welcome from both of you. Honestly, most devs would like to give more support to users who provide feedback, but Apple doesn't make it easy. For example, the most likely place to find feedback on your app is in a review in iTunes. But, we have no way of contacting those people. It's very frustrating for devs. I often take the step of doing a google search for the same displayname users use to post reviews in the hope that they use the same one in twitter or other places as well, but most of the time there is no correlation. Hopefully Apple will improve this process in the future.

Glad to hear it's working now, though the chances of an app not working according to it's description is highly unlikely. It's probably the fastest way for an app to get rejected by apple.

Welcome to the forums memmons. Always good to see devs taking an interest in their customers.

col.bris said:
I agree some times one should hold down home and off button until apple logo appears as this is a reset
That may resolve issues. I much congratulate Memmons for joining and providing first hand support to our user. In most cases apps work however sometimes conflicts occur which may cause problems. Deleting an app and reinstalling usually fixes it. If not plan be contact the developer direct. I had issues with IMAX app sent an email after trying above and received a response with in 30 minutes. Considering I am 18 hours ahead of USA I was surprised by the response. Problem was compatibility with iPad 4.2 ? The app was updated from Apple itunes and now works great

memmons

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
app-apps.com
Hi Jerry,

No problem. Please let me know if you need any more help. If you don't think it's a 5-star app tell us why and we'll try to improve it.

We could always use good reviews in iTunes, so if you have a moment we'd love for you to leave a rating and/or brief review. Just find the app in the iTunes store, scroll to the bottom and tap the "write a review" button.

Thanks!

I now have what I paid for. Audiotorium is now working fine. It appears to be doing what I wanted it to do. I didn't mean for any negative feedback for the product. Hopefully this comment will serve to call more positive attention to the app than otherwise. I have actually downloaded scores of apps since purchasing the iPad. So I don't know what happened. All I know is that it didn't download properly at the get-go. I deleted it multiple times and reinstalled. After four or five tries it did install and I thank the creators for something I have been looking for. Customer very satisfied

Jerry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts