What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Attachement

tundesowolu11

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am illing an employement form and i need to attach my cv, how do i attach on my ipad

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Whatever app you are filling out he form on should have an email option. This will attach and mail the form.

If you are talking about filling out a form via the web, and attaching your civ, then you might be able to use iCab Mobile. To use it you must first use Open In in whatever app you've stored the civ in, and copy it to iCab Mobile. Once there you can try to upload the file as normal on the site.

However, iCab Mobile does not work with every site. The only way to know for sure is to try it.

It may be necessary to look into alternate ways to send the file, if they have an email option. Or just give up and use a computer.

There are other methods, but they get even more complex.

This is all because the iPad does not have a general file storage area. Each app can only access it's own files. Rather than let you tap the Chose File button on a site and then have nowhere to go, Safari grays the button out to let you know it won't work. iCab gets around this by having you copy the file to itself before you can upload it.

Most reactions

Latest posts