What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Atomic Browser for iPad.

Wollongong

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Iam a new member. I cannot get printable information for Atomic Browser, for iPad. I try to follow video clips but would much prefer a Help download, say in pdf. Not sure if there is one. Any assistance appreciated. David.

Joker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have that browser but I don't use it much, if you want to download stuff directly from the iPad buy Downloads HD. It is great.

OP
W

Wollongong

iPF Noob
Reaction score
1991-C4, Anumber of things but one in particular. Under Search Engines in Settings, it says "@ search @ where the search token should be use.. into the query. Don't know what this means. Is there a Help section? David

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
1991-C4, Anumber of things but one in particular. Under Search Engines in Settings, it says "@ search @ where the search token should be use.. into the query. Don't know what this means. Is there a Help section? David
Don't change anything on that line, just leave it the way it is and the search engines will work just fine. Unfortunately there is no comprehensive help file that I know of. About the best I could find was an brief FAQ section on their website: Atomic Web Browser FAQ

I have used it for a couple of weeks and I am still learning about some of its capabilities!

OP
W

Wollongong

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have used it for a couple of weeks and I am still learning about some of its capabilities![/quote]

1991-C4 I had printed out that FAQ but there is so much I do not know, maybe I should put Atomic on hold and just use Safari. Thanks. David.

Al Rogers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
David check out Perfect Browser it may suit you. Took me awhile to find you. I forgot the Wooly Wooly name.

Most reactions