What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

at&t or verizon?

David79

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have been with AT$T for year and half, service here sucks, but then I have heard people say that Verizon doesnt work in some places, you will always have people on both sides wanting to kill one another for bad mouthing either carrier. But I would agree, if you are going to use it in another country, AT$T would be a better choice, if not, probably Verizion.

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've been happy with my AT&T 3G on iPad on both coasts for more than a year. The data service seems much better than the phone service. I have an AT&T iPhone 4 and that service often sucks in the same places where my iPad data is working well. I need the AT&T phone because I use it heavily overseas, too.

The one time I found iPad 2s in stock at an Apple store, they only had Verizon's. They didn't move as quickly, I was told, but that might depend on local data quality and on whether people are buying to resell overseas.

I switch my AT&T chip between my iPad 1 and 2 and have good service. I also used my iPad 1 overseas without problem with a local SIM card and switched back to the AT&T card without problem after months.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts