What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AT&T 3g pricing question

robdam1001

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If I opt for the 250MB/month and exceed it, will I have the option of paying the DIFFERENCE between the 250MB Plan and the Unlimited Plan? I realize that I can pay for another 250MB or opt for the Unlimited Plan, I'm just not sure if I can pay the DIFFERENCE between the 2 plans or will I end up spending $14.99 and then $29.99 in one month. Thanks, it's good to be here; my 1st post as I anxiously await the arrival of my 3g/64

Edlex

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Don't even bother with the 250MB plan. I rarely used 3G and went over in 10 days. And yes, you would be paying $14.99 and $29.99 if you go from the 250 to unlimited.

OP
R

robdam1001

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Don't even bother with the 250MB plan. I rarely used 3G and went over in 10 days. And yes, you would be paying $14.99 and $29.99 if you go from the 250 to unlimited.

Eegads! OK, thanks for your advice. Unlimited it is.

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
yeah, I cancled my iphone data plan and got the ipad unlimited data since now i only used my iphone for calls and the ipad for everything else.

I also left ATT for Metro and got unlimited everything for less than half of my iphone plan.

Most reactions

Latest posts