What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Asking my apple password ?

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hello experts, I downloaded Venus app for my ipad4. Issue is istore ask for password then it's ok but after downloading Venus for indian movie songs again Venus ask for password did it's ok.?

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello experts, I downloaded Venus app for my ipad4. Issue is istore ask for password then it's ok but after downloading Venus for indian movie songs again Venus ask for password did it's ok.?
This is okay. These are In App Purchases. With the first popup, you're connected to the iTunes Store. With the second popup, you're asked to confirm your purchase.

Last edited:
OP
jaba123

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
But this app is free and after download I entry on software where movies show lock icon if u want then I show I screen shot

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I know what it looks like. I was curious enough to download the app. :)

If you look at the app in App Store, you'll find this:

image-3315544753.jpg

The app is free, but to watch videos or listen to music, you need to purchase songs, videos, ... That's why you can see "Offers In-App-Purchases". That's the reason why you see the locks. When you tap one of them, you get the first popup, asking for your Apple ID password. This one will connect you to iTunes Store. As soon as you entered your password, the next popup will appear, asking once more for your Apple ID password. This one wants you to confirm that you actually purchased the song/video, ... Afaik it will also show you the price of the purchase.

OP
jaba123

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes u r right that's why I ask u in PM THANKS A LOT..

Most reactions

Latest posts