What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Article: "Overwhelming" Demand Limiting in Store Pickup

Finnedog

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I would think if this was the case then they would start rolling back the April 3rd date for on line delivery.

Would not think you would want to have news trucks at every Apple store in America on April 3rd and no iPads.

OP
wot_fan

wot_fan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am not sure how Apple handles things like this. Maybe each store only gets a certain number and some stores are already in danger of selling their quota.

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Does anyone know what shipping service Apple will use to get the iPads delivered on Saturday? I'm starting to think some might get lucky and get the iPads before then.

AbblePC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apple uses Fed Ex as their sole shipper.

Daily our Apple warranty parts are shipped the day prior and arrive early morning, then later after noon a Fed Ex employee picks up replacement parts we have to go back to Apple. It's an ongoing daily routine Monday through Friday(we are closed saturdays) and picks up Monday where Friday left off.

So I think it's safe to assume and also being that Fed Ex is about the only Saturday shipping service in the U.S., that it would be Fed Ex to ship the iPad's on the 3rd.

On the other hand if demand is so high for pre orders, I could see them moving over to also including USPS and or UPS.

Most reactions

Latest posts