What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are you kidding me ?

Kevin43

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi
The Apple technical support are close today? 1800-275-2273 I cannot get my new printer to print from my iPad I have hp deskjet 3050a all-in-one j611 series it is a wireless and it does have the AirPrint. Thank you for any help on this

Mickeylittle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I don't have an Air Printer but I suggest getting a printer app. Do you have an app such as Print n Share or Print Utility?

MoonlitSonata

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Kevin43 said:
Hi
The Apple technical support are close today? 1800-275-2273 I cannot get my new printer to print from my iPad I have hp deskjet 3050a all-in-one j611 series it is a wireless and it does have the AirPrint. Thank you for any help on this

It's a holiday!

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes it is a Holiday here in the States and many businesses are closed for that.

Kevin have looked to see if there were similar postings that might help you? If you are looking at an app for a work around, many have mentioned fingerprint by Collobos.

Last edited:

coolstuffs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi

Since it is a holiday, why not access the "Ipad Help" forum? There you can find a subforum for AirPrint.

OP
Kevin43

Kevin43

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi Coolstuffs
Thank you I just posted on the AirPrint forum I hope someone on there can help with it.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Coolstuffs
Thank you I just posted on the AirPrint forum I hope someone on there can help with it.

Kevin, I am moving this to that section and deleting your duplicate post. We want to keep topics to one thread to make it easier for members to follow the discussion and assist as needed. This cannot be done when there are multiple threads present.

dhewson777

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Make sure the printer is set up on the wifi network. Make sure that you followed the installation instructions accompanying the printer to achieve this. It will involve entering your SSID and any password associated with the SSID. Make sure you can print wirelessly from a PC or Mac to show it is on the network properly.

You should not need them, but you could try one of the HP printing apps from the app store, but as I said, if the printer is set-up correctly on the network then it should "see" the printer.

Most reactions

Latest posts