What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need to print from ipad 2

scubadiver12165

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have an HP wireless deskjet all in one printer. Is there a way for me to use that wireless printer and print something such as an email or a document from the ipad 2?

DavidM

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Go to the app store and search print. There are a couple of them though not cheap. I have Print and Share which was the top rated one when I bought and it works. Since then I have replaced my printer and it works with the Ipad directly without using a print program.

Sally Marshall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
yep - or PrintCentral pro by the same people

This I've found has even more included to print from the iPad- but for not much extra!
Best iPhone and iPad Printing App

Go to the app store and search print. There are a couple of them though not cheap. I have Print and Share which was the top rated one when I bought and it works. Since then I have replaced my printer and it works with the Ipad directly without using a print program.

Most reactions

Latest posts